SPS RF Control System related design memoranda, Executer and other concepts.
The following documents are originally written with Ashton / Tate's FrameWork III
integrated office system. They are exported as 'flat' text files and use the
PC / DOS IBM codepage 437 for the character block graphics.
Under Windows, NotePad setup with the font 'Terminal' and using the script
'OEM/DOS' (Menubar: Format -> Font) represents these characters correctly.
If so required, saving the document locally and opening with NotePad or any
other 'simple' text editor, thus reproduces the original document faithfully.
Sometimes viewing the file as 'source' in the WWWeb browser will open a window
where the font / codepage can be adjusted as required (try: Encoding -> Central
Here are currently available documents:
- File: r&r.txt: Design presentation: Proposal for solving the
Reply and Report problem.
- File: rply&rpr.pdf: Design presentation: Drawing referenced in
'Proposal for solving the Reply and Report problem'.
- File: executer.txt: Design presentation: Solving the Executer problem.
- File: exe_call.txt: Design memo: Analysis of a matching problem
between the RFS Control System Man/Machine interface
and Executer + Applications.
- File: exec_ins.txt: Design memo: An overview of the RF PCA Executer.
(together with: Requirements and Management of
the Operational DataBase for the RF PCA Executer.)
- File: operatio.txt: Design memo: The operational programme database
for the RFS PCA.
- File: m_161292.txt: Design memo: Minutes of a meeting called by
Erik on 16 December 1992.
- File: m_211292.txt: Design memo: Minutes of the follow-up meeting
called by Erik on 21 December 1992.
- File: m_161292.pdf: Design memo: Drawing referenced in memo's
m_161292 and m_211292.
Any errors, omissions or obscurities encountered in these documents would be welcomed, preferably by e-mail to:
Back to Erik's home Page or the CERN home Page..